Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Fans
One of the most important components in the design of a commercial kitchen is a restaurant exhaust fan. . Exhaust fans remove grease, smoke and otherÂ combustible materials helping you maintain a favorable work environment for your employees and patrons.
If your kitchen exhaust fan is too noisy, not powerful enough, not energy efficient or a fire hazard, Â you may consider a replacement. Older, noisy fans are not only of lower quality, they are extremely inefficient and can pose a significant fire risk. At Medford Wellington Services, we have installed state-of-the-art commercial exhaust fan systems since 1967. We have the expertise necessary to match you with the restaurant exhaust fan system that is right for your needs.
Restaurant Exhaust Fan Benefits
Medford Wellington Services proudly carries the CaptiveAire brand of commercial exhaust fans, which are heavy-duty, weatherproof units that are constructed with completely enclosed drive compartments that protect the fresh-air cooled motor to elongate its life. All models also come with quick-release latches that allow easy access to the motor compartment. Every unit is equipped with a standard emergency disconnect switch that is ETL-listed and AMCA-certified. CaptiveAireâ€™s commitment to excellence gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your restaurant exhaust fan is made according to the highest standards.
Other benefits include:
- Can be roof or wall mounted.
- Completely assembled for easy installation.
- Streamlined for efficient performance.
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet specific application needs.
- Heavy-duty construction â€“ durable and weather resistant.
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing.
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation.
- Completely enclosed drive compartment protects motor from airborne contaminants.
Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Fan Features
- Standard bird screen
- Wire conduit to provide a clear channel for electrical connections
- Emergency disconnect switch
- OSHA rear guard
- Gravity damper (optional)
- Motorized damper (optional)
- Wall mount sleeve (optional)
- Roof curb (optional)
Call us Today
Medford Wellington Service has more than 40 years of experience installing restaurant kitchen fans for customers throughout New England. If the time has come for you to replace yours, give us a call at (781) 396-5279.